Join our Team
Hospitality Recruitment Consultant needed
£25k basic plus bonus and benefits
Flexible working available
We are always keen to talk to people who are interested in joining our team here at Caterpeople.
We are hospitality recruitment specialists. We match fabulous candidates with great job opportunities in high end hotels, rosette and Michelin starred restaurants. We work across all job roles from entry level to senior management.
We're a small, innovative company and we are passionate about providing the best possible service for our clients and candidates, and the best possible working environment for our team.
What we're looking for:
- Hospitality professionals with a real passion for beautiful hotels, great food and flawless service. You might have some recruitment experience, but it's certainly not essential, we are happy to train.
- Service focus - we're looking for people who are passionate about providing an amazing service to clients and candidates, who get a real buzz from matching the right candidate and the right job. This job is about growing your business by building great relationships with your clients and candidates, new business sales will not be a major part of the role.
- Sourcing Savvy - we are in a candidate short market, so you must be a super sourcer, able to use all the tools of the trade to find and engage with active and passive candidates. Again, we can train you in this, what you need is good people and networking skills and a willingness to spend time researching and reaching out to suitable candidates.
- Happy People - we want to work with people who enjoy their work and their lives (most days!). The financial rewards from recruitment can be great, but if you simply see the industry as a means to a flash car and a fat bank account this is not the job for you. We are looking for people who take a pride in their work and enjoy what they do.
What we offer
- Flexible Working - we really do believe the best work is done by people who have work life balance. We offer fully flexible working, you choose when and where you work. Full or part time, from the office, from home or a mix of the two.
- Friendly team who enjoy what we do.
- Small company - we are not bogged down with corporate cobblers and KPI's, if something needs doing we can do it fast, and your ideas and opinions can make a real difference to the way we develop and grow.
- Best Tools - as a small, new company, we have been able to invest in the in some of the newest, most innovate recruitment tools around. to help you do your best work every day. No clunky old systems from the last century here.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- In on the ground floor - as an early team member you will have the opportunity to grow with the business, taking on more responsibility and different challenges as we progress - if that's what you want.
- Good salary and bonus scheme - for full time consultants we offer a basic salary of c£25k and a good bonus scheme .
- Some nice perks - we like the finer things in life, so although team outings might be a pub lunch they're also often a Michelin Star lunch, or a wine tasting, or a distillery tour . . . .
How to Apply
Interested? For a confidential chat call Clare Stone on 01452 238189, or email email@example.com.
Or, if you're ready to apply here's how:
Don't send your CV now please.
Instead we'd like you to answer two questions please:
Why do you want to work for CaterPeople?
What does hospitality mean to you? Tell us about a time when you have experienced great hospitality, where was it, what happened and how did you feel?
Email your answers, and your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.