Chef De Partie – Luxury Country Hotel - Stoud
What’s on Offer?
· A full time, permanent Chef De Partie role.
· In a busy Luxury Country boutique hotel.
· Full training provided
· Live In provided if required
· Great career progression prospects.
· £21k salary package (basic + bonus + tips)
· Full time, permanent Chef De Partie.
· Working 5 days out of 7, including weekends on a rota
· Early and late shifts.
· Reporting directly to the Sous Chef
· Prepping, cooking and ordering stock as required
· Working within a team of 12+ Brigade
· A very busy and popular hotel.
· Working as part of a friendly, hands-on team.
· Part of a small award-winning hotel group.
· Excellent staff training.
· Great local career progression prospects.
The Ideal Person
· Flexibility and an understanding of what is needed to work in a 24/7 people business.
· Previous experience within a rosette kitchen
· Fine dining experience would be advantageous
· Ability to work under pressure and to time scales
· Excellent customer service
· Passion for fine foods and local produce
Just the job for you?
Then let’s talk: call David at CaterPeople today on 01452 238190 or apply online.