£19,600 Per Annum
My client is currently recruiting for an Equestrian Assistant to join this 5 star luxury hotel which is set in a private estate of 240 acres.
This world class equestrian centre offers all levels of learning when it comes to horse riding and is the only hotel in the UK to have its own polo fields.
Your main duties as Equestrian Assistant will be as follows:
- Managing the horse’s daily routine, feed and exercise to keep them fit and well-schooled for guests to ride safely.
- Carry out all daily tasks including feed, hay, muck out, turn out, groom, bandage, keep the stable, horses and all equipment looking immaculate at all times.
- Deal with enquires, bookings and requests from internal and external guests in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Teaching guest of the hotel and local clients on their ponies and horses with knowledge, enthusiasm and care for safety at all times.
- Mentor, train coach team members.
- Comply with all statutory company health and safety, fire, bomb and security regulations.
- Ensuring all guests complete disclaimers before riding.
- Qualified to BHS level or equivalent.
- First Aid qualified.
- Experience in teaching.
- Specific discipline specialist would be advantageous.
- Stable management.
- HGV Licence would be advantageous
- Customer service experience.
If you feel that this could be the perfect role for you then please contact David Thomason at Caterpeople or email your CV