Luxury 5* Country House Hotel
Full Time Permanent £27k
We have an opportunity for a night manager to join the team at this unique luxury country property close to London. The property is part of one of the worlds leading small hotel groups. offering exceptional training and career progression prospects.
As a night manager you will take charge of front of house during the night hours, ensuring an exceptional guest experience from arrival to departure.
Duties will include:
- Leading the front of house team to offer an exceptional service and ensure a lobby presence at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to guest needs intuitively.
- Dealing with guest complaints, logging and following up.
- Reporting - running end of day reports and distributing to HOD's
- Health and Safety and Maintenance - ensuring all issues are logged.
- Daily inspections of front of house, back office and guest rooms.
In order to succeed in this role you will need the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree level hospitality qualification
- 5 star (ideally country house) experience.
- Experience of Opera and Delphi
- Supervisory and duty management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and service focus.
Working hours are 7pm to 7am and some flexibility may be required to cover business needs. We are able to offer a salary of c£27,000 plus service and bonus.
You can also expect truly world class training and career development opportunities with this industry leading employer.
For further information on this opportunity and to arrange an interview please call Clare at Caterpeople on 01452 238189 or apply online.